Friday, February 9, 2007

TGIF (Day 12)

The phrase TGIF used to mean a whole lot: end of the week, some days off coming to me, hanging out with friends, a lot of stuff. It means even more right now, because there is no day off, no end of the week. Tomorrow we get to go train on using our weapons. Now, we've all trained on them before, but we get to do it again. At least all 12 of us, 13 since we added another officer to the group, will be in class together again.

The HMMWV training went well and we had our tests today. All I have to say is "100%, Baby."

One last update before I go... the enlisted guy who got rolled back in training. They finally sent him to the real hospital the other day. While he was there, his appendix burst. They had to do some major surgery to clean him up. He was still in ICU the last I heard. It really sucks because we were getting ready to welcome him to the group and this happened. I really hope he completely recovers soon.


I'm outta here... for now,
Eric

No comments: