Saturday, February 3, 2007

Lost in Training (Day 7)

At least, I'd like to think this is Training Day 7. I was put on quarters today (had a temperature and blood pressure was really high). So, I didn't get to do all the cool stuff the rest of the guys did. Unfortunately, it's one of the mandatory things, so I'll have to make it up at some point.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better. Whether I do or not, I intend to push through and get it done. I can't afford to miss another mandatory training session.

So, that's about all there is to tell. I spent most of the day in my barracks.


Ho hum,
Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok......trying one more time to get our comment posted here. Go back down to "Lots of class" to see what I was meaning to post here. Sister is officially a dummy.

Elitist City-Dweller said...

Love and miss you guys, too. I responded to your comment in "Lots of Class."