Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fire on the Mountain

More firing practice today. Not only that, but they liked us so much, we get to go back tonight and fire some more. I guess it really doesn't hurt to have as much firing practice as possible: day time, night time, anytime. I'll take it.

Additionally, they taught us how to clear a house, room by room. Now, a lot of this training really has nothing to do with the job that I'm going to do. It's still better to have some basic knowledge of these jobs and never need it.

Less than two weeks before I get back to the family. FYI, I still haven't received the package that was mailed to me earlier this week. It might not hurt to check on its progress.


Eric

3 comments:

Miss Kimberly said...

Not too much further and you can get back home. I guess you know Rusty and I can't come. We neither of us have any time yet. I'll be there a year in mid-April and he'll be there a year on May 1. We're thinking of getting married in late October. Will you be home by then, possibly? I told him I couldn't get married until you were there. We'll just play it by ear.

Soo Mi said...

Hey, you remember Becky from karaoke? She called yesterday. Did you give her our number? Anyway, she found that duet she wanted to do, and had a sitter for the night, were we going out, too?

I gave her the 411, told her to mark her calendar for the time when you'd be home, and maybe we could meet her then. Then she got to talking. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Elitist City-Dweller said...

People just like to talk to you, Babe. It's your lot in life.