Sunday, March 25, 2007

Boots on Ground

I haven't been able to post for awhile, since I flew out of the states. And I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again. We'll see.

We flew into Qatar for a few days (actually longer than I thought we would.) We stayed in a tent (don't get the wrong idea, it was a huge sturdy tent that holds about 50 people.) I kind of equated the area with Club Med (I used the swimming pool, the media center, won money at the rec center, at nice at the dining facility.)

We finally flew out again yesterday (25 Mar). Now I'm on the ground in country. I still haven't made it to my final destination, yet. But it should only be a few days now.

I'll touch base again when I can,
Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you again. Keep in touch as much as possible.Hope everything goes as smooth as possible. LOVE MOM AND DAD

Soo Mi said...

Missing you already. Send me an email as often as possible.